Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Edge Of Twilight Has Come A Long Way

netcabo
    netcabo

Número de Mensagens : 1097

Edge Of Twilight Has Come A Long Way Empty Edge Of Twilight Has Come A Long Way

Mensagem por netcabo Qua Jun 10, 2009 10:06 am

When I last set my non-fuzzy eyes on Fuzzyeyes' Edge of Twilight I was a bit disappointed. After seeing the latest trailer, I am absolutely ecstatic.

This is exactly what I was talking about when I compared the look and feel of the original screenshots to something out of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Planescape setting - a mixture of steampunk and fantasy that gives the game a completely otherworldly look and feel. The main character, Lex, has undergone a redesign in both his bulky human form and his lithe alien form, which he switches between as he explores the twin realms of Night and Day, and the environments themselves are places I definitely want to explore.
    The voice over is similarly intriguing, with the final words giving me chills: "One little slip of your knife, and a lifetime of pain can just drain away." Shivers. I'm hooked. Edge of Twilight is scheduled for release this year on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, or PC. Check out the official web site for a little more background info.

Data/hora atual: Sáb maio 11, 2024 5:30 am